· A security bond of 500 euros will be paid with the final payment
Any breakages, damage or loss caused to the property
or its contents during the rental period may result in the forfeit of some or the entire security bond.
Notwithstanding the security bond held, the Client remains
liable for the full cost of any repairs or replacements required due to accidental or negligent breakage, loss, damage or
otherwise abuse of the property.
· The Client shall leave the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general
order in which it was found.
· The Property Owner reserve the right to retain money from the security bond, to cover additional cleaning
costs should the property be left in an unacceptable condition.
The Property Owner reserve the right to deduct supplementary
charges from the security deposit if the property is not vacated at the stated time.
The security bond (or part thereof) will be returned
to the Client within 14 days after departure from the Property.
· Cancellation Policy (Only written notification can be accepted).
I. Cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to arrival:
0% of deposit refunded.
II. Cancellation within 8 week of arrival:
0% of full payments refunded.
Should the Owner re-book the cancelled dates, a refund
will be made proportionate to any reduction in the rental rate.
· It is essential clients effect holiday insurance cover to ensure losses on flights and accommodation
are fully covered.
The owners reserve the right to modify or withdraw any
booking due to circumstances beyond their control and cannot be liable for any loss, expense, inconvenience or claim arising
· Should the property become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances and equivalent alternative accommodation
cannot be offered, a full refund will be made.
The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive
travel insurance policy, which includes cancellation cover and full cover for the party's personal belongings, public
liability, etc., since these losses are not the responsibility of the Owners. The house must be kept locked
at night and whenever unattended.
· The Property Owner shall not be held responsible for;
I. Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, or in respect of
any equipment, machinery, or appliances in the property or garden.
II. Any loss, damage or injury, which is a result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes, or
other matters beyond the owner’s control.
III. Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property is destroyed
or substantially damaged before the start of, or during the rental period.
If the Client fails to notify the Property Owner of
any problems or dissatisfactions prior to departure from the property, it may affect the ability to investigate complaints
and impact the way that any complaint is dealt with.
· The Property Owner accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any accident
in its properties, their grounds or swimming pools. Children MUST be supervised at all times.
The Client is expected to act in a manner that would
not cause unacceptable disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties.